Create a professional Mac OS X software installer in minutes. Create installers for any number of products or licenses with a no-nonsense, one-time purchase.
Reduce development time and support costs. Allow user to double-click installer on CD or download and double-click to install. Offer user choices and options during the install process. Some options can be downloaded on demand during the install process making the Setup file small and downloads quick for all users.
Your customer's first impression of your product and company comes during the install process.
Make a great first impression with ClickInstall!
To build an installer, organize files in folders.
Customize the install process with features below.
- Compress Setup file for smaller size and fast download.
- Generate full Setup or tiny quick Patch Installers.
- Create double-click installer for CD or download.
- Run Setup from disk, CD or download files during install.
- Offer user choice and options during install process.
- Apply static password or computer unique activation.
- Provide Password by phone, email or online activation.
- Add logo, background images and custom installer icon.
- Display web link or custom text in installer window.
- Install to Applications folder or prompt for location.
- Make desktop alias (shortcut) during install process.
- Use HTML tags to style, color and format text.
- Require License Agreement confirmation.
- Include button to present help or release notes.
- Run custom executable before or after installation.
- Customize titles, buttons and text for any language.
- Present stylized Pre or Post install messages.
- Take user to a web page when install is complete.
- Check minimum OS and RAM before install.
- Store parameters for each installer in a separate record.
- Upload Setup files to website during the build process.
- Rebuild CD or downloadable installer with one click.
- Build a batch of installers with one button click.
- Split large installer into multiple CDs or download files.
- Distribute royalty-free installers for unlimited products.