Create a professional Mac OS X software installer in minutes. Create installers for any number of products or licenses with a no-nonsense, one-time purchase.
Reduce development time and support costs. A user can simply double-click an installer from the CD or download and double-click to install. Your customer's first impression of your product and company comes from the install process.
Make a great, first impression with ClickInstall!
- Compress application folder by 50% or more
- Create full or quick and tiny Patch Installers
- Create a self-extracting, double-click installer
- Run installer directly from CD with no disk images
- Protect installer with static password
- Require Unique Password or Serial Number activation
- Add logo and background images or custom installer icon
- Display web link or custom text in installer window
- Install to Applications folder or prompt for location
- Require license agreement confirmation
- Include button to present help or release notes
- Run executable before or after installation
- Rebuild CD and downloadable installer file with one click
- Customize titles, buttons and text for any language
- Store parameters for each installer in a separate record
- Build a batch of installers with one button click
- Manage multiple databases of installer records
- Edit installers from different computer or user accounts
- Distribute royalty-free installers for unlimited products
- Split multiple GB installer into multiple CDs or download files
A Site edition gives your team instant access to installer setup information from their desktop. Select from a menu of databases on startup. A database is stored as a single file that can reside on a shared network drive.
Each database can be used by team members from any networked computer. This makes it easier for people with different language skills or product responsibility to configure installers.