Windows App Software Installer
Create a professional 32 or 64-bit Windows software installer in minutes. Make installers for any number of products or customers with a no-nonsense, one-time purchase. Automate each step of the build process. Code sign your applications and the installer itself.
Reduce development time and support costs. Install from CD, after download or from a web browser. Give users, web browsers, Smart Screen and virus scanners confidence in your custom branded, code signed install process.
Your customer's first impression of your product and company comes during the install process.
Make a great first impression with ClickInstall!
To build an installer in minutes, organize files and folders within a source folder.
Customize the install process with features below.
- Compress Setup file for smaller size and fast download.
- Create custom installer that runs from CD or download.
- Full MSI compliance for install and automated uninstall.
- Code Sign apps, libraries and the installer itself.
- Install to Program Files (x86) or Program Files directory.
- Include Uninstall button or uninstall from Control panel.
- Enable Auto-Uninstall during install process.
- Generate Desktop or Start Menu shortcuts.
- Add License Agreement confirmation or password.
- Add logo, background images and custom installer icon.
- Display web link or custom text in installer window.
- Use HTML tags to style, color and format text.
- Include button to present help or release notes.
- Run custom executable before or after install.
- Run custom executable before uninstall.
- Customize titles, buttons and text for any language.
- Present stylized Pre or Post install messages.
- Take user to a web page when install is complete.
- Check minimum OS or RAM requirements before install.
- Support Windows 7, 8 or 10 Computers.
- Present OS specific message before install.
- Store each installer setup in a separate record.
- Rebuild a batch of installers with one button click.
- Support huge installations with an external MSI file.
- Copy installed files to various locations on disk.
- Conditionally copy files to target locations.
- Create shortcuts to relocated files.
- Delete files or directories.
- Add Registry entries.
- Distribute unlimited royalty-free installers.