ExcelRT Vendor Commands
If you have developed an ExcelRT solution, you already know it has an extensive suite of scripting commands that work across desktop, mobile and web platforms. ExcelRT Vendor Commands can enhance the user experience through interaction with a website.
- Send an Email Message Through Your Website from an ExcelRT Solution
- Add HTML Formatting, Multiple Recipients or Attach Files to Email
- Link a Workbook solution to a Remote Email Server to send email
- Upload Files to a Website or Delete Uploaded Files
- Store Files for a Specified Time Period for access by People or Apps
- Send Messages To Another User or ExcelRT Solution
- Respond to OnMessage Events with a Command Script
- Send or Receive Individual or Group Messages Within an Organization
- Log Data to a Website from Any ExcelRT Solution
- Query CSV file on Website and return Field data for Matching row
Give your customer the ability to easily communicate, email or share images, reports or data files without requiring any external service or setup process.
ExcelRT Vendor Commands on Your Website
Add ExcelRT Vendor Commands to any Linux or Windows website with PHP 5.4 or later. Excel Software provides a folder of PHP files that you copy to your website in minutes to start using the ExcelRT Vendor Commands described in the ExcelRT User Guide.
Custom Solutions for Your Customers
Are you developing a custom solution for a specific customer?
ExcelRT Vendor Commands can be installed on any customer website at no additional cost to you or your customer. Any ExcelRT solutions that you build from an active ExcelRT Developer Subscription can be used forever by that customer.
ExcelRT Vendor Commands License
ExcelRT Vendor Commands are available as a Monthly, Annual or Lifetime License associated with a specific ExcelRT Developer Subscription. The commands can be used by any number of ExcelRT Solutions created by that developer and distributed to any number of customers.|
Software subscriptions are licensed by calendar month. The first month is pro-rated to the start date. The subscription price is charged on the first day of the month and can be cancelled at any time after one full month or year based on the Subscription type.