Use QuickLicense Windows or QuickLicense MacOSX to protect software and manage any application, trialware, spreadsheet, plugin, library or multimedia license.|
The QuickLicense application configures license data and stores it in an encrypted Ticket file. That file and the royalty-free QuickLicense runtime file are deployed with your application. Your application can be written in any programming language.
Protect software by inserting a few lines of source code or by wrapping a compiled executable with the AddLicense tool. Learn How to Protect Software, then watch the Protection and Licensing videos.
QuickLicense supports online Software Activation and collects customer data.|
Search, organize, export or import collected data. Share data with a spreadsheet or database to manage the evaluation, sales and support process.
Compare Activation Methods.
The optional Safe Activation Service 1, 2 or 3 automates protected software activation without programming. Get instant, customized Serial Number activation. Access product and customer data from a secure, online account.|
Each Safe Activation Service Plan has no setup, cancellation or upgrade fee. Automate sales with an online shopping cart.
WebActivation provides online activation from your server.
Protection & Licensing Solutions
Protect against software piracy with flexible, scaleable solutions:
See what's new in QuickLicense 3, QuickLicense 4, QuickLicense 5 and QuickLicense 6 or compare Standard and Pro editions.
- AppProtect provides basic application protection on a budget.
- QuickLicense supports almost any type of license, application, DLL, plugin or vendor customization of the user experience.
- DocProtect protects documents.
- AirLicense protects Adobe Air applications with drop-in QuickLicense runtime integration components.
- OfficeProtect binds Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint documents, macros and add-ins to QuickLicense protection. Deliver a spreadsheet as an EXE or APP file.
- MAX is an interactive programming environment to create Mac or Windows applications that can be protected with AppProtect or QuickLicense/AddLicense.
- QLRT Xcode is a static library implementation of the QuickLicense runtime for Apple Xcode developers.
- LicenseSupport lets your customer support representative manage any licensed application with simple, task-oriented commands.
- SafeWebApp turns web content into a protected Web App with Serial Number activation for specific devices.
- LicenseCard uses drag and drop to make activation disappear in customer experience.
- Android License SDK applies QuickLicense protection and licensing features to applications on Android phones or tablets.