Create Mac Software Installer
Create a professional 64-bit macOS software Setup process in minutes. Make installers for any number of products or customers with a no-nonsense, one-time purchase. Automate each step of the build process including code signing of applications and the installer itself.
Reduce development time and support costs. Allow the user to double-click the Setup file on CD or after download. Offer user choices and options during the install process. Some options can be downloaded on demand making the Setup file small and downloads quick for all users.
Your customer's first impression of your product and company comes during the install process.
Make a great first impression with ClickInstall!
To build an installer, simply organize files in folders.
Customize the install process with features below.
- Compress Setup file for smaller size and fast download.
- Generate full Setup or tiny quick Patch Installers.
- Code Sign apps, libraries and the installer itself.
- Create double-click installer for CD or download.
- Run Setup from disk, CD or download files during install.
- Offer user choice and options during install process.
- Apply static password or computer unique activation.
- Provide Password by phone, email or online activation.
- Add logo, background images and custom installer icon.
- Display web link or custom text in installer window.
- Install to Applications folder or prompt for location.
- Require custom License Agreement confirmation.
- Include button to present Help or Release notes.
- Use HTML tags to style, color and format text.
- Run custom executable before or after installation.
- Customize titles, buttons and text for any language.
- Present stylized Pre or Post install messages.
- Take user to a web page when install is complete.
- Check minimum OS and RAM before install.
- Store each installer setup in a separate record.
- Upload Setup files to your website with builtin FTP.
- Rebuild a batch of installers with one button click.
- Split big installer across CDs or download files.
- Copy installed files to various locations on disk.
- Conditionally copy files to target locations.
- Distribute unlimited royalty-free installers.